Tattoo Ole - Tank Top
This body-hugging tank top is a must-have!
The designs in this collection are the old drawings by Ole V. Hansen (also known as "King of the Tattooers, Tattooer of the Kings"), predominantly made in the 1950's. These designs were part of the portfolio displayed in the shop for anyone to chose their next tattoo.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²) (weight may vary by 5%)
• four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!